We Finally have a crib... thanks to Mitch's dad, and Wife Novene!!! Yay... We are so excited for her to be here and actually use stuff that we have!!! ;)
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago
We Finally have a crib... thanks to Mitch's dad, and Wife Novene!!! Yay... We are so excited for her to be here and actually use stuff that we have!!! ;)
Posted by Brittany at 2/28/2008
8 comments:
i love the bedding......so cute. cant wait to see the lil lady! come to cali asap!
Mitch-
Thanks for the post on my wife's blog. I never really do this much but she asked who the Manley's were and sure enough it was you. Good to hear things are going well for you and your wife. We'll have to catch up some time.
Curt
That is SOOO cute! I love it! It makes me want to get all crafty and bust out paint again! Where did you find such cute bedding? I so want to come down and do pics of Lexey-- stellar ones you can blow up and put in her adorable nursery... I'm brewing up ideas already!
The room is sooo cute!!! I love the crib!
Hey Manleys! Fun that you found our blog. Congrats on the baby to come:) Your nursery is very darling. I love the bedding. We'll see you guys at Wade's wedding (If you are in town). Take care.
I LOVE IT! Wow! That looks GREAT you guys!
Her room is so cute. Very cute bedding. She is a lucky girl.
The baby bedding is adorable! When we were waiting for Sadie to be born, I used to just sit in her room and picture having her in it. Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment