Mitch and I are very excited to start our family. We have two months left of the long, long journey that we have endured. It definately has been an emotional rollercoaster for Mitch and I, but for me mostly... happy one moment sad the next. But life is going on.
Mitch has been working so hard. He is working his way out of University Parking, and is currently in the process of getting his Securities License. Mitch recently put residential real estate sales on hold due to a very weak Utah market. He is planning on going back to school this Spring/Summer at CCU to finish up his bachelors degree then jump right into his masters program.
I am at the moment just trying to hang in there. Waiting for time to fly by. I do go out with Mitch when he works and help him with paper work. I seriously don't do much these days, beside working with Mitch. We just started Lexey's room. We started painting a little bit ago, the nursury colors are of course orange, green and yellow... But it is a project in the making.



0 comments:
Post a Comment