Saturday, February 23, 2008

This really inspired me to be a better man...World's Strongest Dad

I like to watch this often. Marsh sent it to me originally. It just puts things into perspective. TURN UP YOUR VOLUME. NO it is not a freak you out video. I promise.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f4B-r8KJhlE

6 comments:

The Lookhart Family said...

Mitch... I'm balling right now. Thank you for posting that. It really touched me. I am so grateful for that father and son and the example of true love! You will be a great dad!

Walnut said...

pretty awesome.

DBA said...

Yes, it's a great vid. I've seen it quite a few times and still inspires me! Also, could you guys post some pics of the new nursery? I've heard about it but have yet to see it. :)

b-ryce said...

thanks for making me cry :)

Katie and Christian said...

Hi Mitch! I found your blog from Shellies. Congratulations on the upcoming arrival!!!! What an exciting time! Ours is scheduled to arrive three days prior to yours! We are counting down the days as Im sure you guys are too!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

we still live at 7th North and 7th East in Provo...how are you guys?! We're doing great!