Monday, February 11, 2008

Wow... Pregnancy is killing me

WARNING... THIS IS BRITTANY VENTING!!!
I am having a horrible day, everything seems to be wrong with me. I have the worst heartburn that i have ever had in my life. It just burns so bad, haha! Also Lexey seems to be a nonstop jumping bean... I really am greatful to feel her move but she has been hurting me today. Anyway we only have 61 days left till the due date April 13, about 6 to 8 weeks.
Yay.. I can seriously not wait, I am so so so freaking uncomfortable. Also I am annoying Mitch so much. He can not wait for me to be normal again.
Haha now that I got that off my chest........

p.s I am pretty excited for my baby shower which is this Saturday the 16th.

2 comments:

The Lookhart Family said...

normal huh? i don't think that is going to happen until after menopause now. haha! yeah you are a blogger now!

Alicia said...

I HATE HEARTBURN! I feel ya Brit! I'm sorry it sucks right now. I promise youll forget about ALL the pain once Lexeys here!