MITCH GOT ME THIS FOR V-DAY!!!
MITCH IS PUSHING OUT TO SHOW HIS BELLY
...BLUE STEEL...
MITCH AND I TOOK IT EASY THIS VALENTINES. WE WENT TO DINNER AT CHUCK O RAMA WITH OUR FRIENDS JEREMY AND LAUREN. THEN MITCH AND I WENT TO THE MOVIE "ABSOLUTELY, MAYBE". IT WAS A GREAT DAY.
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



6 comments:
so cute! you look like you are about to pop!!! i wish that i could have been at your party! i love you to death girl!
Mitch, It's Julie (Carlin). How are you guys! I can't even tell you how excited I was to see your blog on Joy and Greg's blog. Over this last year I have been thinking about you guys every once in a while and was thinking to myself how I need to contact you. And then I see your cute blog. It has been way too long! Congrats on the baby. That is so exciting! Matt and I are expecting #2 on April 11th, right before you guys. Anyways, are you still in Utah? If so, we have to get together soon. It would be so fun to catch up. Matt would love to see you and I would love to finally meet your wife. Call me if you have a chance. 801-369-1998. I really hope to hear from you soon. In the mean time, check out our blog too.
Brit! Look at your tummy! Girl! You are so dang cute! I love it!
mitch! so glad you found us, too! looks like you and your adorable wife are doing great--and a little peanut ison the way, too?! awesome! can't wait to check back for pics of little lexey after she arrives! congrats again!
music on the blog>>>>if i could remember exactly i'd tell you... i think if you go to our blog and click on the music box player at the very bottom where it says "Create playlist" it will take you to the site where you register (so you can get spam so use an unfrequently used email) and then you build it and it tells you how to embed it into your profile. I think that's how I did it. Let me know if you need more help...
hey mitch and britt...it's jenny weller. i can't wait for your baby to get here. i hope all is well. add my blog: jennyweller.blogspot.com
weller
Post a Comment