Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OUR TRIP TO HAWAII LAST SUMMER



Hottest Wife EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearl Harbor

In August we had the opportunity to go to Hawaii. It was Britt's first time to the islands and my second time. The Coolest thing about our trip is after 13 months of trying to have a baby we were so blessed to be able to conceive about a week before we left for Hawaii. I should have known by Britt's bizarre mood swings that she was preggo but I had started to give up hope by then so it actually didn't cross my mind. It wasn't till a few days after we got home that we found out.

Hawaii was amazing. Loved it. We went to the big island of Hawaii and Oahu. Britt's highlight of the trip was the Waikiki strip in Honolulu. She loved the atmosphere and the shopping. We kept pretty busy on Oahu and did all the touristy things. I showed her where I lived on the north shore and where I worked. Sorry if my blogs suck I am just starting to get into this. haha. Anyway, I enjoyed the big island more than Britt did. It is more remote and rural. Maybe I am just getting old and boring. We were able to stay with my Dad and Novene at their condo just outside of Kona. It was such a fun trip. Enjoy some pics.

2 comments:

The Skeen's said...

Hey Manyley's!!
How fun to see your post. I am so glad that you found me. A baby in April, how fantastic!!
Let's keep touch

Linda

SMALL and TALL said...

mitch!!!! Wow I can not believe I found your blog... and you are married! This is wonderful. Where do you love birds live?