Saturday, March 1, 2008

34 WEEKS



10 comments:

DBA said...

So cute! Hang in there, you are almost done! Before you know it, she will be here and your life will be upside down! :) Thanks Brit for soming to my jewelry party. I'm sure it was a pain to drive all the way out here, but I appreciate it! Sorry we didn't get together last night. Danny was doing homework until late. Maybe next weekend?

Jeff and Kandis said...

Holy cow, I can't believe I stumbled across Mitch Manleys blog. How fun! Your wife is beautiful and congrats on the baby girl. Looks like you guys are doing well.
Kandis Froebe (aka Mount)

Walnut said...

holy cow it looks as if you are wearing a fake pregnant belly suit. you are tough

Rachael said...

Britt- I can't believe that your stomach can stretch like that... you are so little!!! You are amazing! Almost done... hope the last few weeks aren't too bad! :) (this comment is from Rachael) :)

DBA said...

So unfair that you didn't do the glucose test! I don't like it at all. And the sad part is that my levels were to high yesterday so I have to do another test tomorrow. Only this one I have to drink twices much of the drink and then have my blood drawn 3 different times. Yuck! Well, we still need to hang out sometime! Later!

DBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Mitch! I'm glad that you put your blog address on myspace so that I can blog stalk you guys now. Your wife is adorable pregnant and being a parent is the best thing in the world. Our blog is lucyandmax.com, in case you are interested.

-Stephanie Cook (Klindt)

weller14 said...

she is almost here.....yay! good luck with the countdown!

Tracy said...

Mitch...my mom had you guys linked to her blog and I thought I'd stop by and say hi! Your wife is darling and her belly is the best! You will be an awesome dad! Hope all goes well. I'll have to keep checking for baby pics :)

Tracy (Skeen) Pickett

Rachael said...

a tag means that you fill out the questions as well on your blog. :) How are things?