We celebrated Mitch's Birthday a couple weeks ago! We started the day with going to early dinner at P.F Changs, (just Mitch and I) mmm which was amazing. Then I had a bunch of friends meet at our house after for a fun casino night. It really surprised me on how well it really went. It really was a lot of fun. Our friends Jeremy and Lauren brought over a roulette table... which I think was the hit of the night. We also had blackjack and Texas hold em which were fun too....!


Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



3 comments:
Oh man... I remember those last miserable weeks... hang in there... you are just mentally and physically getting to the point where you will welcome LABOR! If you guys have a recliner, start sleeping there, you'll get a MUCH better nights rest and if you don't have one... consider getting a la-z-boy-- I think we got ours for like 400 at RC WILLEY... BEST 400 we ever spent... good for the end of pregnancy/rocking baby/ feeding baby etc. SERIOUSLY. You have my sympathies.. we'll be counting down with you guys!
Mitch manley! happy birthday this is marsha proffit (now leguizamon). I love stumbling on to people's sites b/c I am the WORST at keeping in touch. Congrats on the baby. Hang in there and do whatever your wife says, she deserves it. this is such a scarifice you have no idea!
oh by the way my blog is the leguis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment