Tuesday, March 11, 2008

*Miserable*

Mitch and I are SO READY for this baby! We are both suffering from my symtoms... such as not sleeping, mood swings, not being able to freaking walk and a million other things that you dont want to hear about.. haha!!!

But this Picture is showing that we are sad and miserable and way to excited ;)......

7 comments:

EVO SIX said...

Oh you poor kids. I'm so sad for you! Wait... No I'm not!! you get a BABY out of this!!! It's worth it but as far as the sleep is concerned, it's never coming back my friends. Love you both! You are the cutest young parents!

Julie and Matt said...

I am right there with you. My little man is due April 11, so I am in these last few dreaded weeks too. Just hang in there, it will all be over, and beginning before you know it.

Rachael said...

Holy cow! You have a month to go! That is crazy! Good luck making it through the last few weeks! We should chill sometime soon.

Erin said...

Hey Manleys! Britt, your momma belly is so tiny! Congrats! Love the blog and can't wait to see tons of pictures of your baby soon!

Trevor and Kimmie said...

Hi Mitch! Kimmie Moran here. It's so fun to find "old" friends! You guys are darling and it looks like life is treating you well. So exciting that you guys are having a baby. Where are you guys living?

I don't have a blog, so I'll give you a little update. We have 3 little girls who are 6, 4 and almost 1. We live in Sacramento and have been married almost 8 years. Life is busy! I've been the Bishop's wife for 3 years now, so that has been hectic with a young family, but we are very blessed and happy.

Glad to catch up. Congrats on a beautiful wife and soon-to-be baby!

Kimmie

The Skeen's said...

Hey hang in there. This is a difficult time but i agree with evo six, don't plan on finding the lost sleep anytime soon, but it is all worth it!!

Lori Anderson said...

Hi Mitch,
I finally just read your comment on our blog - it's great to hear from you. Congrats on becoming a dad!
LoriAnderson