Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just made this delious HOT CHOCOLATE in my cocoa motion! So excited!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Sims Family said...

YAY!!! sorry i forgot to remind you! lol

MiriamR said...

that looks so yummy. Hey I was going to check and see if you got in on the keebler cookies deal at smiths? coupons.com has $1.50/2 keebler cookies and the cookies are .99 with the mix and match. You can print of 2 coupons and that makes them only .24cents a pack! but you would have to get 6 other things (the ghiradeli brownies produce a $1off anything catalina I tried it last night)anyway I just though you might want some yummy cookies.