I totally tried to take pics of the Girls but HELLO, YEAH RIGHT! Everyone who personally know them are probably laughing, and saying BRITTANY ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
First off...The sun was way too bright for "P".. the first picture is the widest that she opened her eyes.
Second... Lexey hates the camera and refuses to look at it and she wouldn't sit, stand or lay normal (typical 1.5 year old).
Third... I was by myself so I think I need like 5 people helping me if I am going to do or attempt to do a photo shoot!
The last couple pictures are of Lexey eating from the spoon that I made Muddy Buddies with! :)
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



3 comments:
Britt, your girls are sooo adorable! Speaking of pictures we are having our family pictures done on Thursday, so wish me luck! Kaisley is a crazy one as well...hope you and Mitch are doing well with two little munchkins!
Cute girls:)
Those are cute pics and outfits. We should try to do a photo shoot together. I could help you and you could help me. What do you think?
Post a Comment