This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.



2 comments:
your little ones are soooo darling!!!! I have DaLilah on pull ups! I definitley recommend waiting til your child is ready for potty training. If Lex doesn't respond good right away don't push it on her bc they will take even longer to train in the long run! Just try it and see how it goes. DaLilah is a very quick learner and surprises me daily. She is incredibly smart like her dad. She knows everything on her body and is talking really well! So that is kinda why I tried potty training so early bc she responds so well to things. Good luck!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Can't wait to see you guys next week....if we are well that is. :) No germ sharing mk?
Post a Comment