Spent $25.00..Saved $96.24... That's a 74% savings!!!
8-tombstone Pizzas... 1.24
9-cans of chili.............. 12 cents
4-25ct Tylenol 8hr..... 50 cents
2- Halls cough drops.. 17 cents
5- Dannon Yogurts.... 50 cents
5- Aussie Sham/Cond 1.50
1- Swiss Miss ............. 50 cents
2- boxes of Kotex tamp. 1.25
8-tombstone Pizzas... 1.24
9-cans of chili.............. 12 cents
4-25ct Tylenol 8hr..... 50 cents
2- Halls cough drops.. 17 cents
5- Dannon Yogurts.... 50 cents
5- Aussie Sham/Cond 1.50
1- Swiss Miss ............. 50 cents
2- boxes of Kotex tamp. 1.25




3 comments:
Was this at smiths?? If so what did you use? I don't have your albertsons out here but I have your smiths!
I'll go check her out. I use different things all over the web like hip2save.blogspot.com and www.afullcup.com I use those for like target and walmart and walgreens deals.
Hey! You don't know me but I was Googling how to use coupons and I came across your blog. Would it be possible to send me an email and tell me how you do this and save so much money? It is amazing how much money you saved and I would love to be able to save also! My email address is cheerchikedy@hotmail.com.
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment