These are some pictures I took like a week ago! Life has been so busy with 2 kids and my sister Megan having her baby. I have been over there everynight helping them and making sure they have dinner and anything they need! Lexey just had her 18 month appointment Wednesday and the doc says she is a perfect little 18 month old! :) She is 30 inches tall and weighs 23.14 lbs. The doctor asked if Lexey knew at least 10 words and I looked at him and started kinda laughing saying "hahaha I could not count how many words lexey knows, she copies everthing we says and actually uses them in the right contexts, too!" We love our little Lexey poo! ps. after she got her shots she was pointing to her leg and saying ouch ouch ouch like a million times on the way home, so sad!
As for Paityn she is a crazy little infant. Still wakes up every 1-2 hours in the night! Grrrr... kinda makes us mad and sad at the same time! Both us get up with her all night and we can't ever even count how many times we are getting up, It's crazy. Mitch and I are very sleep deprived! Speaking of sleep I better get some!! :)
*The picture of Lex is her playing with her doll and putting her in the swing, she turns the swing on with music and everthing too! hahaha!
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



1 comments:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment