Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lots of Halloween Fun

My sweet ANGEL... right below my grandma brought for all the girls stuff to make these cute little glass block with lights in it...it is a little present! :) My family is always doing crafts.... And I love it! It looks a lot cuter in person!

Here is Nick, with his white out contacts! HAHA.....FREAKY
I knew she wouldn't wear wings so i decided to Iron some on.. I drew and cut those out my self.
Some Witch's Brew
Haha this is my Grandpa... don't worry he has a mask on! He was just sitting out side scaring kids!
Jess with the Girls


My SWEET Paityn

Our beautiful Family

Nany and P.... Nany was a pregnant Nun.

Marsh and Nany stopped by too..........
My Grandma Evenson... Paityn's GREAT GRANDMA

Our Family Halloween Party!! My mom's whole side came down from Idaho! It was great to see everyone! One family wasn't able to come... We missed you Debbie!

3 comments:

The Minert's said...

Looks like a wonderful Halloween Party! Love all the costumes...your masks are cool! I miss your family!!! I can't believe how big Paitlyn is getting, she is adorable! xoxox

johansen vikings said...

I LOVE your family!!!

Camille, Mariah, and our loved ones! said...

The tutu's turned out soo cute! I love it!