Monday, November 16, 2009

Idaho Funeral Trip

We stayed one night at Tonya and Shane's house in Parma. My uncle Shane built this train and track and train station on their property. Shane took us for a ride while we watched POLAR EXPRESS and drank hot chocolate! It was really fun.

My uncle Shane, Nick and Mitch




.....................................................................................................................................
The Funeral

This was the Vault top for the casket

It was freezing

Grandma and Nick

Grandma and I


Uncle Jebb and Lex



pallbearers







3 comments:

Josh said...

Great pics guys! I'm gonna miss grandpa so much!

johansen vikings said...

Aside from losing a familiy member, looks like everyone was in good spirits and enjoyed being together. I am sure that is what he have wanted. :)

The Minert's said...

I hope everything is well with your amazing family, you all look so great, this post really made me miss your family...I remember going to your aunt and uncles house in Parma, it was always such a blast! Looks like they have kept up with their house being the most fun to visit...a train! Wow, that is soo FUN! Wishing you and your family well at this time...Love ya, Summer xoxox