Sunday, November 8, 2009

Embarrassed @ Church

Mitch went to church this morning and took Lex too! I guess I wouldn't wake up. Mitch told me he was poking me but I do not have any recollection of that... guess I was tired! But anyway I woke up in time to go to Relief society but when I went to spy on Lex.... I am like oh my gosh She is wearing Paityn's dress and some purple stretch pants, haha! Yes She is wearing my 4 month's old clothes! Hilarious, and I was quite embarrassed!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Brit, don't ever die. Mitch COULD NOT survive without you. haha, that is hillarious. -Ryan

MiriamR said...

hilarious! What a great dad! Daniel always tries to dress Eva and I always want to change her into something else but I don't cause I guess it really doesn't matter they are just being good dads :)

Katie and Christian said...

That is too funny!!

Camille, Mariah, and our loved ones! said...

haha A for effort mitch!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

good story. my husband will put thw weirdest crap on my little girl when im gone...oh men. godda love it. its good that he took her right? :)