Thursday, June 11, 2009

--Show & Tell for this week--


-3 Breyers ice cream .80 each
-3 Wish Bone salad dressing .15 each
-3 Wish Bone spritzers FREE
-6 Chex Mix Bag .67 each
-4 Ragu sauce .30
-3 Dial hand soap .65
-9 General Mills Cereal .87 each
-4 ALL Liquid detergent 2.30 each
-6 Suddenly salads .50

Dont have my receipt handy but i believe......

Spent: 32.00
Saved: 88.00 with coupons and preferred savings with Albertsons

3 comments:

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

i hate my life.

The Four on Board said...

hi! this is sarah sherman..troy shermans wife. i am amazed at this!!! can you share your secrets? PLEASE! I just got laid off and groceries are killing us!!

girlforgod27@aol.com is my email!

Megan said...

Gosh i hate you. I would be doing to same thing but i cant! I hate just sitting here watching you do this! Ugh... Soon...