Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OnE WeEk oLd


Oh my gosh this week has been absolutely amazing! Having 2 precious girls that I love so much. Words can't describe how much I love them! I was a little worried and wondered how I could love another child as much as I love Lexey.... But it is soooo possible!!! The love came right away. ;)
I really was also worried about how I was going to juggle 2 kids. It is still hard to tell how it's going to be because we have only been alone with just the 4 of us for a few nights... My sisters were here to help! In fact Megan Flew in on Wednesday from Chicago to see the birth but she missed it by 6 hours! Almost forgot Mitch... He has been so awesome and so amazing with both kids and helping me too. And of course both our mom's My mom and Anita, Thank you so much!

Anyway this week has been amazing and I am so in love with my family!
Thanks to all who has helped us.. greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

johansen vikings said...

What a skinny little butt Paityn is! I am glad you had so much help. I am sure it hasn't stopped. You are blessed to have such a great support system. YOu and mitch are both awesome and we are so excited to meet little paityn in July!
Love you all!

MiriamR said...

she is really beautiful! Yeah there is definitely enough love its like you just grow more love every time you have another one.