Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Great Shopping experience....

SPENT... $19.16
SAVED... $65.81


1 RITZ CRACKERS... 1.75
1 WHEAT THINS ... FREE
2 BAKERY CINN ROLLS 2.39 (B1G1 FREE)
6 GRANOLA BARS 1.17 each
3 SMART BALANCE BUTTER... FREE
1 TWIX BAR... FREE
1 M&MS ... FREE
GRAPES.. 1.00
3 CPK PIZZAS ... .75
3 DIGIORNO FLATBREAD MELTS ... 1.00
3 BAYER ASPIRIN ... FREE
IF YOU SPENT $10 OF PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS YOU GOT $3 OFF. I SPENT $20 SO I GOT $6 OFF MY PURCHASE.

SORRY I JUST HAVE TO BRAG! YOU CAN DO THIS TOO, TRUST ME!

3 comments:

Katie Jean said...

thats so awesome! im still trying to figure the whole coupon thing out. i did a little last week and saved more than i ever have but its still not that much! wow! so if you have any tips for me they're definitely welcomed!

johansen vikings said...

you are my hero!

Elizabeth said...

Wow Brit! You'll have to share your secret. Hang in there with that baby! I know how you feel. I just finally got the Dr to agree to induce me on the 12th if I don't have him by then. Only about seven more days! Yippie! I'm excited to see pictures of you new one! Lexy is so cute!