Monday, June 15, 2009

Orem Parade

Jess, Lex and I.... And Lex waving to someone! I am huge I know, haha!

Lex above was clapping for all the floats, she loved it!

Korbin and Lexey playing together! They don't get to see each other as much as they used to! Above Lexey was trying to give him a LOVE!!! But Korbin is fast he walks and has been walking for awhile now... haha poor Lex just can't get the hang of it! So she just crawls after him!

What is kinda funny... with this crazy crazy rainy and stormy weather it looked like it was going to dump on us. It never did, but right when We got back to our car a block away it started pooring haha! Soooo Lucky, cause I can't run... wouldn't that be a sight to see.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Haha poor lex! She doesnt need to walk... she will just be more work! holy cow korbin is so big! and brit you really dont look as big as you think but i know how you feel.

Brittany said...

HAHA I know Megs. U always feel so grossly huge!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

love your blog guys, cutest family! good luck with baby number two, sereously your my heros. ardens almost three...and a new born scares me to death. makes me wish we would have had one right away like you guys are.