
SHE LOVED THE GOATS...

IT WAS POURING WHEN SHE WAS RIDING THE PONY


US HIDING OUT WHILE IT WAS POURING DOWN....

WE LET HER COLOR WITH MARKERS HAHA! WHAT WERE WE THINKING?


WE WENT TO THE THANKSGIVING POINT FARM COUNTY. IT WAS PRETTY FUN MINUS THE RAIN! ABOVE WE MADE SOME CRAFTS SO THIS IS MITCH AND I'S HORSES MADE OUT OF HEARTS!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big lex has gotten. i haven't seen you guys in forever, we really need to get together
Aww how cute!! Man i love your posts you always have something interesting! I cant believe how cute lex is! And i cant wait to see how she is going to be around paityn. And i cant WAIT to sqeeze her! By the way you look really really good for about to have a baby in a week and a half haha... Cant wait to see you guys!
That looks like you had fun! Um... so next week you will be a family of 4! Crazy! We need to come visit soon.
Post a Comment