Friday, June 12, 2009

DO YOU THINK I AM SMALLER THIS TIME???

LEXEY ABOVE... PAITYN BELOW!

38 WEEKS... 1 WEEK TO GO!

6 comments:

The Minert's said...

That is a beautiful belly!!! Why are they taking your baby so early ? Hope all goes well and I can't wait to see your new little girl!

Megan said...

YAY! thats pretty much what im going to look like in 15 weeks haha! Love it...

DBA said...

Don't you mean 38 weeks? Very cute, btw. Can't wait to meet your new little one. Hopefully all with go smoothly and quickly.

Megan said...

your not 28 weeks right now?? your not only 4 weeks ahead of me. Did you mean 38 weeks?

Megan said...

Yeah for sure.. you are way smaller with paityn.

Loni Hanson said...

Yeah you look smaller! So cute though! I cannot believe it is already almost time. That just flew by! Good luck with everything :)