Wednesday, April 29, 2009

-MESSY GIRL-



I HAD NO IDEA THAT SHE WOULD MAKE THIS BIG OF A MESS! HAHA... BUT IT MADE GREAT PICTURES!

6 comments:

Megan said...

haha what was that??

The Minert's said...

WOW! Messy girl is right...that is hilarious, looks like she is enjoying being a messy girl. What was she eating?

MiriamR said...

Oh wow! Makes you laugh, sucks to clean up though.

Erin said...

Good grief! I am glad you can laugh and get a good picture out of it. Can't wait till warmer weather where I can hose the girls down outside. ;)

Rachael said...

oh yuck ... ha ha :) I wouldn't want to clean that up, but it does look like fun.

Sims Family said...

ha ha ha Korbin does that all the time... why do they like pushing off of the table thing... i dont get it but yeah it is so fun to clean up!!! ha ha jk but it is a ton of fun to watch them have fun! i miss her so much!!! sad day!