I GOT MY FIRST NEWSPAPERS TO START "GROCERY SMARTS" AND I AM SO EXCITED. I GET 3 DAILY HERALD'S...
YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS GIRL'S BLOG, SHE POSTS ANYTHING SHE FINDS ON SALE, FREE OR JUST A GREAT DEAL! SCROLL DOWN TO THE PICTURES OF THE GROCERIES.... THAT IS WHAT I AM STARTING TO DO!
YAY I CAN'T WAIT TO START! I EVEN HAVE MITCH VERY INTERESTED. HERE IS THE THE BLOG!
Sheshopssmart.blogspot.com
http://grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/splashg84ctm.php
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



5 comments:
Hey I started coupon a couple months back too!! I get a bunch of coupons on ebay too, just if I see a great coupon and they have 20 of them and I can get the item for free. I was going to message you and tell you you should coupon just cause I know you love clearance and clearance couponing is EVEN better. I love it. Another great free site is afullcup.com everyone just posts all their random deals so it helps to find the random deals and clearance and they create shopping lists and coupon match ups. I got 12 bottles of sunsilk last week for $6 and got $12 back in Register Rewards (walgreens) This turned out to be a long comment. I just love it though!
I'm glad you started... I want to, but I think I will once the baby comes. That way I will have more time to plan menus and go shopping. Let me know how it goes!
Yay! you need to get good at it so you can help me when we come back!
so what is this?? i only understand it briefly but not enough to do it myself.. could you email me more on it please. let me know how it goes, and what you need to do and all that fun informational stuff... cuz we spend a fortune in groceries it seems like...
shastaberri@yahoo.com
OMG I just started doing this! I need major help with it though! I hear it takes some time before you get it down!
Post a Comment