That is way fun. Mitch...get over your penis infatuation! funny. but...welp. Brit married you. I guess its her deal. Love you Brit! Good luck with that! :)
"I wann be Justin Beiber" "eh choc-o- let Milk" " Sessy hit me" "I poo N da potty potty potty chair" "i wann my hair like yamen(jazmin)"
Quotes By Lexey
Lexey really thinks we are naming our baby boy PUMPKIN.
"it's a good morning"
Mitch " lexey look at all that jewery you are wearing, you must be rich. Lex "what's rich?"
"Lexey, please be careful with those. They are very expensive and I don't want to replace them cause we are running out of money." Lex - "well looks like we better go to the dollar store and get some more money."
"it's my birthday"
Korbin: "I'm a guy" Lexey: "I am a princess"
when i get out of the shower she always says "Aw I like your hair, it's so sweaty."
When she thinks I am leaving she asks where I am going. Which i Say No where. She gets excited and says " I WANT TO GO NO WHERE"
" I am so Special"
"Look mom I have CRINKLES", just getting out of the bath.
7 comments:
I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.
naughty mitch
That is way fun. Mitch...get over your penis infatuation! funny. but...welp. Brit married you. I guess its her deal. Love you Brit! Good luck with that! :)
looks like fun! we missed out.. we were having way too much fun driving on easter!!!
Oh Mitch, you so would...
holy crap that made us laugh
cool are you eggs labeled with what comes inside? You can totally do my egg hunt next year. Adults only. You bad boy.
Post a Comment