She was crying and would really touch her cake so I gave her a cookie.... Then she was happy!
She cryed
What do I do?....
Happy Birthday To You!
She loved present Time....
She had a great party! Thanks to everyone that came, brought food, and for the gifts! We love you!!! Now the next big event will be Paityn being born...Yay!
looks like fun!!!! she is so darn cute. and to answer you back... i have a little bit of a bump. my jeans are tighter in my lower belly. but that is what i get for being short!
happy birthday to Lexey and Collette I love that she has the same birthday as me!!!! April 2nd is th best day. She looks so cute and the cake is also pretty amazing. Good job I'm glad she had a good b-day.
happy birthday to Lexey and Collette I love that she has the same birthday as me!!!! April 2nd is th best day. She looks so cute and the cake is also pretty amazing. Good job I'm glad she had a good b-day.
Looks like so much fun!!! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys! We're in Provo until the end of the month, so we need to hang out! Email us at kboo814@gmail.com if you guys have time--we know how busy life gets!
"I wann be Justin Beiber" "eh choc-o- let Milk" " Sessy hit me" "I poo N da potty potty potty chair" "i wann my hair like yamen(jazmin)"
Quotes By Lexey
Lexey really thinks we are naming our baby boy PUMPKIN.
"it's a good morning"
Mitch " lexey look at all that jewery you are wearing, you must be rich. Lex "what's rich?"
"Lexey, please be careful with those. They are very expensive and I don't want to replace them cause we are running out of money." Lex - "well looks like we better go to the dollar store and get some more money."
"it's my birthday"
Korbin: "I'm a guy" Lexey: "I am a princess"
when i get out of the shower she always says "Aw I like your hair, it's so sweaty."
When she thinks I am leaving she asks where I am going. Which i Say No where. She gets excited and says " I WANT TO GO NO WHERE"
" I am so Special"
"Look mom I have CRINKLES", just getting out of the bath.
8 comments:
OH....I wish I was there! Happy Birthday Lex! Great pics!
Looks like she had a great party! We wish we could've been there. Sorry again. She looks so happy with the presents! haha :)
looks like fun!!!! she is so darn cute. and to answer you back... i have a little bit of a bump. my jeans are tighter in my lower belly. but that is what i get for being short!
happy birthday to Lexey and Collette I love that she has the same birthday as me!!!! April 2nd is th best day. She looks so cute and the cake is also pretty amazing. Good job I'm glad she had a good b-day.
happy birthday to Lexey and Collette I love that she has the same birthday as me!!!! April 2nd is th best day. She looks so cute and the cake is also pretty amazing. Good job I'm glad she had a good b-day.
Those are such cute pictures. Can you believe your baby is one. Taylor is turning 2 next month.. i can hardly believe it myself. super cute cake.. =)
Happy Birthday Lexey!!
Looks like so much fun!!! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys! We're in Provo until the end of the month, so we need to hang out! Email us at kboo814@gmail.com if you guys have time--we know how busy life gets!
Post a Comment