Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY LEXEY!!!



This was on our way home from my mom and dad's in Santaquin! She has been so cute today.. happy, excited and just fun! Hope you enjoy these! And YES SHE SAYS BALL!

Here are some other words that she says... ball, yes, Jess, mitch, dada, Ah oh, toys, kisses, hi, bubble, ni ni (night night), bye bye, and believe it or not she tries to say belly button!

Can't believe how big she has gotten, she is getting so fun! I love her so much!

5 comments:

Megan said...

haha thats my smart lil niece!! I miss her!!!

johansen vikings said...

Soooo much fun!!!!

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

Lexey is so cute and payton is going to be just as cute and I hope I spelled it right. The time is ticking before we know it she'll be here. We can't wait. Too bad you already missed my birthday (and Lexey's) I'm sure it will still be a good day!!!!

Sims Family said...

no way she is so smart.... i miss her tons! korbin is just sittin on my lap watchin those videos it is so cute!!! i love you guys and miss you tons!

Loni Hanson said...

I live in Bluffdale so about 20 minutes from Orem. I was asking bc I want to go grocery shopping with you! I need someone to teach me. I have all the coupons!! We should go! No not preg just sick! I am doing a lot better now :))))