Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's day pics....




I am so annoyed with myself for not taking any pictures at Mitch's mom Anita's house! Totally forgot! But we got these at my mom's... Mitch, Lex and I spent the weekend at my parents... then later on Sunday we headed to Draper to Mitch's mom's, Anita and Wes! It was a fun day, Mitch really made it special for me!

3 comments:

Mitch said...

thanks for saying I made it special but I didn't really do anything great. Next year I will have to redeem myself!

Megan said...

Oh please... my husband doesnt even get me anything for valentines or my bday. At least you tried!! Ps i feel really left out of these pictures!

Rachael said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. It was so much fun hanging out with you guys on Sat! And then again on Monday! I still am in awe at how much Lexey has grown in the last year! I can't wait to meet your new little girl!