I bought
4 boxes of capri suns ( .75 each got 1 free)
5 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal ( .50 box) (got 5.00 back)
6 20oz bottles of Pepsi/Mountian Dew,natural Sugar ( .50 each)
1 box of Wheat Thins ( 1.50)
8 Fuze Juice drinks ( .50 each)
3 bottles of BBQ sauce (free)***
5 pack of mac and cheese (5.00 this wasn't the greatest deal but it came with free capri sun)
1 box of Bagel Fulls (cant remember)
Spent 18.91 and saved 51.95
I had to buy the cereal seperate because you would get 5.00 back if you bought 4 or 5 boxes. So then I went back through and used my 5.00 off my purchase! It was awesome.. I went with my mom and she totally helped me understand, cause it seriously can get confusing!SHOPPING WITH COUPONS, AND ONLY BUYING WHAT IS ON SALE! ;)
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



8 comments:
dude.....you have to tell me how!
-Marshall
Don't you love couponing and free stuff! Where do you get your coupons? Just the Newspaper and online? That is a great shopping trip! Really helps the bank account to do that. Do you do Walgreens yet? You should! They are having a sale next week where if you have their Pharmacy coupon book (I have extras and I can send you one if you want, just let me know here or on facebook) where you can get a 34 pack of diapers for 2.50!! They have all sizes of regular diapers and even training pants work with this. There diapers run about a size smaller than regular ones. And you get to keep the coupon and do it again! I am going to stock up on diapers with this sale. I am so glad you are couponing!
Oh that is so neat that you have started it! I need to, but just haven't yet.
Grrrr.... i want to do that!!!! Im so jealous! You did way good i didnt think you would actually do it for some reason haha just too busy with lex! That is awesome though!!
Don't you love it! It's almost an addiction. Good job mommy!
Good Job Britt! Where do you live?
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats sooooo cool. i told alicia all about it, and she is goin to do it too. im excited. i can't really do it until i go back home, im in idaho right now!.. but im still gettin my coupons =) awesome first trip.. can't wait to see how you do next time!!..
thanks for clue-ing me in! =)
Post a Comment