To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.
Posted by Mitch at 8/12/2009
4 comments:
That is pretty sweet! So, where is it going to be? We'll have to hit it up with you. :)
It is right by the chevron that is on the corner of State and University Pkwy. Kinda Kiddie Corner from the mall.
Ya we'll have to go... except I don't like Hamburgers haha. But I love there Fries!
britt, you can't respond to someones comment on our comment page
haha.... :) It's ok... I got the response. That corner is crazy!It's just going to get worse with the In N Out there. Oh well... :) I'm not a huge fan of that place, but it is pretty good if hamburgers are all you want.
Post a Comment