Saturday, August 1, 2009

FINGER STUCK

My Finger totally was stuck in this dispenser.. I was laughing but wanting to cry. It was stuck for a few mins, I was getting really scared, my finger was so white. Mitch tried cutting it with scissors but that didn't work. And YES he had time to take this picture.
I paid 14.00 for all this.. I had a 10.00 catalina coupon for Albertsons.
All the shampoo was 1.00 each and tampons/pads were 1.50. So have to brag! Probably going to have a shopping class end of August. So let me know if you wanna come and I'll let you know more details!

4 comments:

The French Family said...

YES! I want to come. I've been trying to get a hold of tori from she shops smart but we keep playing phone tag. So keep me posted because I always get so excited to start when I read you shopping posts.

Lexie said...

Hey this is Lexie, Jebbs little sister. Me and my mom would like to come.

Rachael said...

I can't believe your finger was stuck! That is so crazy! I'm glad you got it off.

Annie said...

I want to come! I already use coupons and ad-matches, but I would love to learn this crazy stuff you're doing!