On Tuesday we decided to go to the Dinosaur Museum, because it was $2 to go on every Tuesday of this Month.. My parents met us there with Jess and Kolten. I had no idea that it is the LARGEST DINOSAUR MUSEUM IN THE WORLD! Wow, isn't that crazy? Anyway it was fun, Lex kept growling at all the dinosaurs. Paityn was an Angel as usual :) It was really nice that Lexey could finally walk around without us holding her the whole time... She actually loved to walk all by her self without us holding her hand, Miss Independant!
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



6 comments:
oh man I wanted to go there when we were in town but we only made it to the gardens and the kids got too tired. It looks like so much fun!
WOW...$2! My girls are still scaredx of that HUGE Shark head!
We did the dino museum too. The kids loved it. Your girls are so beautiful. I just love you guys! :)
Anneli
Aw cute, paityn is getting so big! im sad i feel like i hardly know her... and i wonder if lexey will remember who i am?
Really? It's the largest in the world??? I had no idea either. Crazy. We have actually gotten to go a couple of times when passing through...it's so awesome!
she looks so adorable i love her hair....hope your babe is doing better...sending love from Germany!!!
Post a Comment