Friday, August 28, 2009

FUN OUTSIDE!!!

KORBIN AND LEXEY ARE BEST FRIENDS!!!




I CAME INTO HER ROOM AFTER HER TAKING A NAP AND HER SHIRT WAS LIKE THIS!

7 comments:

MiriamR said...

that shirt makes me laugh. Little ones are so funny! I love her hair in pigtails. I don't do anything with Eva's hair except put flowers that I got from you on Sundays. Maybe I should try pigtails.

Rachael said...

Korbin and Lex are so cute together! The shirt thing made me laugh too. :)

johansen vikings said...

I love the shirt after her nap! Miss you guys!!!

jake alvey said...

She is so clever! I love the little pig tails!

Katie Jean said...

you have such a cute little family! hey sorry i couldnt come to your grocery class. pat has mutual wed nights. i took my sister to a class last night and we loved it! hopefully i can start saving! thanks!

Anjie said...

Lexey's little balero style shirt reminds me of when Alex used to do the same thing. I was always interested to see what she would do next when I went in to get her up from her nap. Kids are so funny!

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

Your girls are cuter and cuter every time I look at your pictures. I love lexis hair. It is so cute. They are both adorable!!!!!