Wednesday, October 1, 2008

- CANNING -

My mom and I went to my aunt Debbie's in Lehi to can some applesauce! Little did we know that 8 boxes of apples would take 10 hours of your day! Ha ha but we had fun!

1 DOWN 7 TO GO...


LEX HAD HER FIRST RICE CRACKER...SHE LOVED IT!



STIRRING THE SAUCE..


We even had Mitch Start helping
well sorta....

5 comments:

Rachael said...

haha :) That is so Mitch! Looks like fun and the applesauce looks yummy!

3 boys in 3 years said...

wow you girlie's looked busy!! :) thank you so much for the comment - it looks like you guys are doing great! keep in touch!

johansen vikings said...

nice boobies mitch.

Courtney said...

Oh Mitch.

Good for you, Britt! I love homemade applesauce! And I love those little apple-peeling contraptions! So fun!

How many cans of applesauce do 8 boxes of apples yield anyway?

Travis Millward said...

Mitch, this is mary, ummmm Dominic saw that photo of you and is copying you now, he thinks it's hilarious. ha ha