On Sunday We went up to Santaquin Canyon to take some family pictures!
It was unbelievably beautiful!!!!
I have 3 new posts under this one ..........
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago
On Sunday We went up to Santaquin Canyon to take some family pictures!
It was unbelievably beautiful!!!!
I have 3 new posts under this one ..........
Posted by Brittany at 10/21/2008
8 comments:
Really good family pictures! She is getting so big!
Those pics are really cute! The leaves are beautiful!
Those pics turned out so good! That canyon is beautiful. And I love Lexey's costume! Where did you get fairy wings? We are looking for some for Emma.
I love these pictures, they are so dang cute. don't worry, taylor didn't get her first tooth until right before her 1st birthday...lol. they say the longer they take the healthier..
and the question is... when are you goin to have another baby??... lol
I could use another =)
love your family blog brit, its so fun to read =)
What a beautiful family! I can't believe how big Lexy is, I wish I could meet her, she looks like such a sweetheart.
you guys are such a cute family! Really! LOL that they gave me 2 of those water bottles and that one was un used! lol dont worry i would not do that to my lil baba
The pics turned out really cute and the background is perfect! how gorgeous! and the little fairy outfit is adorable!
You truly are a beautiful family!
Post a Comment