Thursday, October 9, 2008

Park City Day Trip.....

We went to Park City on Thursday... It was so much fun. We went to the slides and did the zip line! I had never done either of them. It was freezing none the less.... Brittain had a friend that let us do all the stuff for free! Which is freaking amazing... Who doesnt like free stuff! We calculated how much we would have spent all together as a group it would have been $250.00. Sweet huh... Well we thought so!


But here we are.... the right side of the lift.

And then the left side......

Brittain about to leap...

Lauren and I went together... cause we are friends and stuff.

Our amazingly fun group! PS. I am standing on my tip toes
and still look how short I am.... Pathetic!


Well we had tons of fun and the best parts was it was FREE
and no kids!

4 comments:

johansen vikings said...

I Have never done that...maybe someday!

Jennifer Lyn said...

So fun! And no kids! I am jealous. We thought of Lexey on Oct. 2 when our girls turned 6 months. Can you believe it has been that long? Lexey is so cute!

Alicia said...

That looks like so much freaking fun! How far down does the zip line go? All the way down the mountain?

Brady Life said...

Hey Brit,

Its Jules! I love your blog its so cute and Lexi is adorable she is growing! I would love to do both...although we will be in ST George for thanksgiving.

I am sure though we will overlap and hopefully I can either take your pictures before I leave or when I come back as long as you and Mitch are in town so give me your schedule once you know and we'll work something out.

Hope your doing well and we'll see you soon.

Love Jules