Monday, September 29, 2008

Marsh and Nany's

So Nany got her citizenship last week... so we went to their house to celebrate.


Marsh and DAD!
Grandpa Bob and Lex


These were of last Sunday... Marsh and Nany had Mitch and Marsh's cousins over.
Nany and i
Uncle Marshall
Aunt Nany

She is so cute!


3 comments:

Mitch said...

AM I ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON OUR OWN BLOG....THOSE ARE SUCH AMAZING PICS I LOVE YOUR NEW CAMERA AND I LOVE LEXEY POO

johansen vikings said...

oh I love all the pictures! I wish I was there! Your little Lexey is so freaking beautiful!!! geez!!!I love the big smiles! Can't wait for Zoei to give me some of that!( I mean, I get the little "gassy" smiles...but, the big grins..OH boy! Can't wait!

The Brannams said...

These pictures are adorable =) i love them. the first one is awesome. i can tell your enjoying your new camera... im so jealous. lov ya guys. i read your blogs all the time. and i finally decided to do one of my own!