Thursday, June 12, 2008

SECONDHAND SERENADE CONCERT

So Marshall and Nany took us to the Secondhand Serenade concert on Wednesday night and it was absolutely sick! Pretty cold for a June night but it was really cool. Check out the video if you are not familiar with the band and I know you have heard their music before. You will have to pause our other music sorry. very very fun night and I did not mention that grandma Marti took care of Lexey for like 7 hours while we were gone. This is the first time Britt and I have done something like this by ourselves since our princess was born!

1 comments:

The French Family said...

Enjoy those opportunities! It's always fun to try to reenact what life was like before little princesses and princes enter our lives. Funny thing is - once you have them it's really hard to remember what life was like before them came. I really don't know what Spencer and I did in the evenings before Kate was born. Oh well Ü