Just have to post some cute pictures of lexey from father's day!
and some from the other day...........
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago
Just have to post some cute pictures of lexey from father's day!
and some from the other day...........
Posted by Brittany at 6/16/2008
11 comments:
TOO CUTE! I bet Mitch was such a proud DAD! I love fathers day. She is a doll!
Britt she is beautiful. I cant believe you are a mommy. I actually
used to hold you and think you were the most beautiful baby I ever saw. Aunt Tonya
Hey Britt I got your blog off of your my space page. Lexey is so cute! That is awesome that she is already rolling over. Hope your doing well.
Hey Brit this is Dianna. She is so cute. She is getting big so fast. That surfing place is really fun. You guys sould go do it for sure. It is in Ogden at the salomon center. Their is cool stuff to do there. They have an indoor sky diving thing and a big rock climbing wall too. Let us know if you go.
She is a doll! Sounds like you had a great Father's Day!
Brittany... it is Holly (I use to work with you at Goodwood) I was browsing through blogs and I came across yours...it was really random!! Your little girl is such a doll! We should keep in touch. My blog is private so if you want you can email me so I can send you a invite. My email is Holly_stadler@yahoo.com!
MAGNUM!!!!!!
hmmm..i see quite a few blue steel looks from your daughter. u guys are teaching her well! come to the oc this summer!!!
jenny
Hi Mitch and Brittany! These pics are soo cute! So I finally decided to join the blogger world so add me to your blog...
andreaplusadam.blogspot.com
Its so fun to see how much she's growing! What a princess!
Hey where did you get that hair band? I want to get one for Eva but I have no idea where to look.
Thanks,Miriam
Post a Comment