Yippee - 2 months! Time flys and it only gets going faster. So enjoy the time you have when you're not running around chasing Lexey because she won't stay still.
"I wann be Justin Beiber" "eh choc-o- let Milk" " Sessy hit me" "I poo N da potty potty potty chair" "i wann my hair like yamen(jazmin)"
Quotes By Lexey
Lexey really thinks we are naming our baby boy PUMPKIN.
"it's a good morning"
Mitch " lexey look at all that jewery you are wearing, you must be rich. Lex "what's rich?"
"Lexey, please be careful with those. They are very expensive and I don't want to replace them cause we are running out of money." Lex - "well looks like we better go to the dollar store and get some more money."
"it's my birthday"
Korbin: "I'm a guy" Lexey: "I am a princess"
when i get out of the shower she always says "Aw I like your hair, it's so sweaty."
When she thinks I am leaving she asks where I am going. Which i Say No where. She gets excited and says " I WANT TO GO NO WHERE"
" I am so Special"
"Look mom I have CRINKLES", just getting out of the bath.
5 comments:
She is already so big!! I can't believe it. You guys look like a very beautiful family!!!
HAPPY 2 MONTH OLD BIRTHDAY TO THE LITTLE PRINCESS!
Lexey is getting so big! She is so cute! We need to get together soon and get pedicures! :)
she is so cute! that look-a-like meter was hilarious-- she seriously is such a mix of you two! what a little doll!
Yippee - 2 months! Time flys and it only gets going faster. So enjoy the time you have when you're not running around chasing Lexey because she won't stay still.
Post a Comment