This was a free concert at a park in Saratoga Springs, utah!!!!I dont really like this picture of me or mitch.... but lex is cute!
Lex was actually watching the fireworks... it was funny.
Jessica looking at the firewoks...
you have to pause our music to see this music video....
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



6 comments:
Rubber bands rock. they are useful for so many things...We need to get together and hang...I haven't seen you guys in years.!
Andrea
Oh and my last name is just Wahlberg...not Wahlberger..just in case...hahah
Andrea
hey guys! I saw your blog off Zana & Ren's page and just wanted to drop in. Your baby is absolutely beautiful and you guys look great too. Hope all is well and Im glad to see your blog. Its a great way to keep in touch!
Your baby is so freaking cute! We need to get together sometime! I guess we'll see you tonight at Nick's reception!
So you need to update your blog... you got mad at me so now i am gettin mad at you!!! ha ha im excited for sat. will be so fun! oh and by the way i think you and mitch look cute in the one where you said you didnt!!! mmkay bye!
hahha..this park is right across the street from our house! we still need to get together!
Post a Comment