
Paityn started throwing up last night...all her milk then bile. As she was throwing up and gagging she was having a hard time breathing. Even after the throwing up she was having trouble starting to breath again....FREAKED US OUT so we took her straight to E.R. They hooked her up to the i.v. thingy and that was so sad. I guess its really tough to find baby veins so they were poking around forever until they found one. I got light headed a few times. I had to sit down behind britt. I'm such a wuss when it comes to veins and blood. Anyway, all tests came back and everything looks normal. I guess we are just gonna keep a close eye on her. Sure reminds you of how much you love your little ones!!!
7 comments:
So sad! Glad to hear everything is okay. It's the worst thing to see your kids like that.
Oh that just breaks my heart! I'm glad Paityn is ok. That would freak me out!
So happy she is okay...that must have been terrifying! Wish you all well :)
OH, I am totally crying! Poor little thing. Thankgoodness the tests are good. so sorry you guys! that is such a scarey thing.
oh my goodness! We're glad she's okay! that is so scary! You guys are champs!
Oh... we hear you.
I hope she is feeling better and resting at home safe and sound...
Was that Timp? Sure looked like the same E.R. room Claire was in before she was admitted with RSV/Pneumonia.
it's hard to see your child so helpless. I'm so glad she's ok! Sorry again for missing Meghan's shower. It looks like you guys had fun. Congrats on the blessing. Babies get big so fast. Love ya guys!
Post a Comment