Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heart-Broken


I have just been in heartache over this and just wish I this strong or hope that I would be this strong if I were in this situation!

This sweet boy passed away 2 weeks ago and I just had to post something and I think that everyone should check out there BLOG! This family is the strongest family I have ever seen! They were in our ward in Eagle Mountain a year ago! Reading their blog just helps me want to be a better person and just be more aware of how short and precious life truly is. I know that our Heavenly Father is holding him tight.

Just makes you Love your children so much more....!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow...ok, bawled through reading her blog...! Thank you for sharing that though...its amazing to see the strength and courage that people can have while going through something like that!

johansen vikings said...

OH, now I am balling. Prayers are going up for that family! Geez...