














I decided to get all my pictures off my phone too. So here are some really random but adorable pictures of all Lexey!
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago















I decided to get all my pictures off my phone too. So here are some really random but adorable pictures of all Lexey!
Posted by Brittany at 2/17/2009
6 comments:
Your little one is so cute. Her eyes are soo blue:)
What more can you say....she is ADORABLE!!!! It is amazing how quickly they grow! Love you guys, Summer
Love them all!
I can't believe how little she was! Our girls are growing up.
Cute pics! She has grown like crazy!
Yeah we have a noise maker. It works miracles! I know it is so hard to listen to her cry but she is pretty much over it. She just cries any time I put her down. Do you think she is teething?
Post a Comment