Saturday, February 7, 2009

FINALLY my first gun!!!!!!!!



I have had my concealed firearm permit for like 3 months now and I figured it was about time to buy a gun. I chose a revolver over a semi-auto because there are less moving parts and less that can go wrong with it. Pretty rare to jam. Yeah I can only shoot 5 rounds but I won't miss. I am very stoked that Utah is not stupid like California (see map) and allows us to bear arms and does not infringe upon our rights. "An armed society is a polite society."

My gun is a Taurus .357 Magnum

For those of you who are pro right to bear arms:

  • The red states are ones that issue concealed weapon permits to all. Few restrictions.
  • The blue give you the right to carry without a permit!
  • Green states issue permits but is more difficult to obtain.
  • The yellow states are "very limited issue" so unless you have connections you can forget about it. Cops are not even allowed to carry off duty. In Utah, cops HAVE TO carry off duty. It is the law.
  • The black states "right infringed, no issue".Wow.

2 comments:

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

hahaha. I feel cool that I posted something worth copying.

Alicia said...

Wow. That's really interesting! Cam wants to get his permit too...