Friday, February 20, 2009

CRAWLING FINALLY!!!!

I thought she might not even be crawling before her birthday, But she finally got it AT 10.5 MONTHS! The second video is when she just disappeared for the first time... and the first one I just videoed for my mom! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT SHE WOULD NEVER GET IT!



6 comments:

The Minert's said...

Okay that was so stinkin cute! I think it is great that she has waited to crawl...everyone says that once they start movin watch out! I'm sure it is exciting though, congrats Lexey! I'm sure your going to be even more busy now that she is a mover! Summer

McLove said...

That is exciting that you guys are expecting another baby! Congrats!!

Courtney said...

Your world is about to change with a crawling baby!

Ugh... I hate the whole not-sleeping side of pregnancy. At least when I do sleep right now, I'm comfortable, versus the hugely uncomfortable-ness that is pregnancy.

You guys SHOULD come visit! We're always down for company!

Loni Hanson said...

This is a huge relief to know that one day Lilah will be crawling. I am trying to teach her but it is not working. She is only 7 mo old though soI haveto be a little easier on her.
Yeah I went to the Dr today to see if she had an ear infection and she didnt. They also looked for teeth and there was nothing. She isnt drooling so I dont think that is the prob. Lilah always cries when I leave the room or even when I stand up. She is going to make me fatter. LOL! How is your pregnancy going? Little LEx is so cute!

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

How cute is she!!! I can't believe she is crawling now. She grew fast! Aww I love her!

johansen vikings said...

OH MY GOSH! That really is the cutest thing ever! I LOVE the little crawling lex and how she disappears! I can't wait for Zoei to get around! Then she can chase Lexey! Zoei still chills on her back! oh well!!! Miss you guys!