Thursday, January 29, 2009

SOME RANDOMNESS.....

WE HAD OUR FIRST FIRE AND IT WAS AMAZING...
LEX FACE
WE WERE WATCHING KORBIN, I THOUGHT THIS PIC WAS WAY TOO CUTE.
HAHA.. SHE TRIES SO HARD TO CRAWL BUT DOES NOT GET ANYWHERE. POOR GIRL!

8 comments:

Mitch said...

i love my life. Im very very lucky and blessed. k bye.

Rachael said...

Lexey is so happy! It's so cute!

Jennifer Lyn said...

Lexey is so cute! Count your blessings on the crawling. You have to baby-proof your house all over again. We need to get together again!

Courtney said...

you dress lexey so stinkin' cute! you will love having two girls!!!! even better that they're two cute girls, inevitably.

Mary Millward said...

so cute! i just love lexy and I have actually never met her, isn't that so sad! Well, we hope the best for you with your new future little girl... so exciting.

The Minert's said...

She is sooooo cute! And yes Mitch you are a lucky guy to have two almost 3 b e a u t iful...girls! Love you one log fire....how cozy! Brittany we really need to catch up... I think we should get together some time soon...it would be so much fun!

Susan said...

oh please don't hate me! we seriously did the website non stop. i wanted to see you too! and i should have called.... please forgive me. And I need your address again...... just email it please and i will finally write it down. lexey is so cute and i just want to eat her! we'll talk soon.... i should be coming down again soon and you are FIRST PRIORITY! I promise!

Erin said...

Your gender announcement made me laugh out loud! Welcome to the all-girl club and congrats! And you're lucky your Lexey doll is not camera shy. She could teach my girls a lesson or two.