Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So Stoked!




So we got the ultrasound today and there is no weiner present.

We are very stoked and happy that Lexey is going to have a best friend to play with very soon!

Can you believe we are going to be a family of 4?


13 comments:

3 boys in 3 years said...

congrats hun!!! that is so exciting. how far along are you?

Jennifer Lyn said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. We love having 2 girls. They are so much fun.

Alicia said...

No Way!!!! That is soooo COOL! You'll have to let me know all about what life is like with little GIRLS!!!

The Four on Board said...

awesome! that is what we want !!! we have enough dang stuff thats for sure!

weller14 said...

congrats! how fun!!!!

Courtney said...

Congrats you guys! Girls are great!!! And they'll be the best of friends until they're ready to kill each other, like all sisters are, right??? We're so stoked for you guys.

The Minert's said...

Congrats! How much fun will that be to have two beautiful girls! Lucky Mitch, I should say gonna be livin with 3 beautiful girls!! How are you feeling? You look great! Take care, Summer

The McLane Blog Page: said...

that is sooo exciting! congrats you guys!

Loni Hanson said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! Girls are so much fun and that will be great Lexy will have a sister to play with! You are making me want to have another one!!!!

Kori said...

Congrats Britany! That is so exciting! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, I found it through Katies. YOu have an adorable family. My kids are 15 mos apart and now that they are older they play so well together, it is fun, busy, but so worth it! Good luck and take care, you look great! Kori

The Brannams said...

Im totally jealous your havin another girl. that is so exciting. Congrats to you and your family. Goin from a family of 3 to a family of 4 is hard to believe!!!.. but is very exciting.
got any names in mind??... congrats again. i've neglected my blog, so I have some catchin up to do for sure.

Anonymous said...

This blog is way cool! Now I feel like part of the "in" group! Ha! Ha! This "it's a girl site is adorable. We are so happy for you! Love, Grandma Waddell

Anonymous said...

Mitch, did you get my first comment, I went to hit anonymous and the screen dissapeared. Way cute blog site! Now I feel like I am in the "in"group. Love Grandma Waddell