Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Sweet Girl



Just some snap shots that I took the other day!!!

6 comments:

Katie Wolfley said...

I love Lexey's cute little outfit! I hope your feeling good. It will be awesome that your two little girls will be so close in age.

Megan said...

Geez she gets cuter everyday!

Loni Hanson said...

lol what is a ninfo?? And yes I remember Raintree it was so much fun!!! Remember how much you wanted Mitch and now you have him?? LOL! Are you so excited you are having another girl? Do you still talk to Summer?

johansen vikings said...

I LOVE MY NEICE!!

PS still can't FREAKING read the yellow! Not kidding!

Loni Hanson said...

Wait a minute here....you were the ninfo not me!!!! You, callie and Summer! Remember??? LOL

johansen vikings said...

well, I guess everyone else has a brown background and I have a white one....thats why I can't see it! Sorry for being so lame!